Those that wish to submit property damage or personal injury claims to the Commission should contact the Commission’s claims officer:

Claims Officer
Springfield Water and Sewer Commission
P.O. Box 995
Springfield, MA  01001

Download a Claim Form

Claim forms can mailed to the address above or be submitted by fax to: 413-787-6061

Or submitted via email to:  scott.loomis [at]