Those that wish to submit property damage or personal injury claims to the Commission should download a Claims Form. You may also contact the Commission’s Claims Officer by mail or email to request a Claims Form.

Return claim forms with supporting documentation to:

Claims Officer
Springfield Water and Sewer Commission
P.O. Box 995
Springfield, MA 01001

Or you may email your form and documentation to: